The majority of our new recruits have higher technical or economic qualifications. You will start in a proper job with corresponding responsibilities, so maturity, common sense and willingness to learn will be fundamental to your success. Job rotation plays an important role in our personnel development programme, and a new employee must expect to work in a number of jobs during their first few years. If you find variety stimulating, you will grow with the opportunities we offer you.
Graduate Selection Process for new hires
Our selection process is designed to ensure that you see enough of our Organization to make an informed choice on whether or not you want to join us, and for us to select high quality graduates who best meet our requirements and expectations.
Our selection process consists of 3 stages
- Complete the online application form
- Screening interviews at Campus
- Face-to-Face interview at one of our office locations, where you will meet Manager/Supervisor and employees from the business line as well as HR
Before applying online:
Before starting your application, please ensure that you are eligible to apply for one of our graduate positions.
- that you are entitled to work in Norway on a full time basis
- that you will complete your graduation within the next six to nine months
- that you graduated within the last three years